Private & Boarding Schools in Switzerland
Our partner schools are distributed all over Switzerland, which means that you can select among stays in proximity to Zurich or Geneva, or in cantons such as Graubänden and Wallis that have impressive natural landscapes. To attend a Swiss Private School offers the opportunity to be removed from international conflicts and concerns, and to live in a country with a high quality of life, renowned academic traditions, and unspoiled natural environments.
When selecting our partner schools, we emphasise a high level of academic achievements, a wide array of musical and sporting opportunities, and diverse afternoon activities. The types of school leaving certificates on offer vary according to the schools. They include:
- the Swiss Matura (German or German/English)
- the German Abitur (after 12 school years)
- the American High School Diploma (English)
- the International Baccalaureate (IB) in English
- the French school leaving certificate (Baccalaureate)
Most schools are situated on a spacious campus with excellent sporting facilities and plenty school and boarding houses.